Qlik Tech (QLIK) Announces Completion of Acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Qlik (Nasdaq: QLIK) announced the completion of its acquisition by leading private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Qlik shareholders are entitled to receive $30.50 in cash for each share of Qlik common stock they hold.
The transaction was announced on June 2, 2016 and received approval from Qlik shareholders on August 17, 2016. As a result of the completion of the acquisition, shares of Qlik common stock were removed from listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“NASDAQ”), with trading in Qlik shares suspended prior to the opening of business today.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC served as exclusive financial advisor to Qlik and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP served as its legal advisors. Goldman, Sachs & Co. served as exclusive financial advisor to Thoma Bravo and Kirkland & Ellis LLP served as its legal advisor. Ares Capital Corporation is serving as the administrative and collateral agent, joint lead arranger and joint bookrunner for the $1.075 billion unitranche credit facility in support of the acquisition. Ares Capital Management is leading the syndication. Additional joint lead arrangers include Golub Capital LLC, TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. and Varagon Capital Partners, LP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Issues Response to MediaNews Group; Says Offer Would be 'Far Less' than Randstad's
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/21: (EV) (BTI)/(RAI) (JCOM)/(EVDY) (PFPT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Golub Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!