Qlik Tech (QLIK) Announces Completion of Acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Qlik (Nasdaq: QLIK) announced the completion of its acquisition by leading private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Qlik shareholders are entitled to receive $30.50 in cash for each share of Qlik common stock they hold.
The transaction was announced on June 2, 2016 and received approval from Qlik shareholders on August 17, 2016. As a result of the completion of the acquisition, shares of Qlik common stock were removed from listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“NASDAQ”), with trading in Qlik shares suspended prior to the opening of business today.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC served as exclusive financial advisor to Qlik and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP served as its legal advisors. Goldman, Sachs & Co. served as exclusive financial advisor to Thoma Bravo and Kirkland & Ellis LLP served as its legal advisor. Ares Capital Corporation is serving as the administrative and collateral agent, joint lead arranger and joint bookrunner for the $1.075 billion unitranche credit facility in support of the acquisition. Ares Capital Management is leading the syndication. Additional joint lead arrangers include Golub Capital LLC, TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. and Varagon Capital Partners, LP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Sun Life Financial Inc. and Its Subsidiaries
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Golub Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!