Qlik Tech (QLIK) Announces Completion of Acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Qlik (Nasdaq: QLIK) announced the completion of its acquisition by leading private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Qlik shareholders are entitled to receive $30.50 in cash for each share of Qlik common stock they hold.
The transaction was announced on June 2, 2016 and received approval from Qlik shareholders on August 17, 2016. As a result of the completion of the acquisition, shares of Qlik common stock were removed from listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“NASDAQ”), with trading in Qlik shares suspended prior to the opening of business today.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC served as exclusive financial advisor to Qlik and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP served as its legal advisors. Goldman, Sachs & Co. served as exclusive financial advisor to Thoma Bravo and Kirkland & Ellis LLP served as its legal advisor. Ares Capital Corporation is serving as the administrative and collateral agent, joint lead arranger and joint bookrunner for the $1.075 billion unitranche credit facility in support of the acquisition. Ares Capital Management is leading the syndication. Additional joint lead arrangers include Golub Capital LLC, TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. and Varagon Capital Partners, LP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- Bats Global Markets Announces Stockholder Approval of Merger Agreement with CBOE Holdings
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Golub Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!