QLT Inc. (QLTI) to Cut Workforce by 42%
- Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
QLT Inc. (Nasdaq: QLTI) announced a 42% reduction of its workforce to better align its resources with the Company's corporate objectives following the recent sale of Visudyne® to Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. ("Valeant"). QLT expects to record a restructuring charge of approximately $2.0 million relating to this reduction in force. The Company also expects the reorganization to result in approximately $3.8 million in reduced annualized expenses once the reduction is fully implemented in the first half of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Cuts Q3 Revenue Outlook
- Threshold Pharma (THLD) Says Two Studies Didn't Meet Activity Thresholds, Plans Workforce Reduction
- ERBA Diagnostics (ERB) Failed to Meet NYSE MKT Listing Compliance Deadline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!