Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG), EMC Enter Settlement of All Pending Litigation
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) and EMC have agreed to settle all litigation between the two companies. The specific terms of the settlement are confidential, but include a payment to Dell, the dismissal of all litigation between the parties, mutual releases and a license to the disputed patent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Says It's Pleased with DOJ Agreement
- Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) Announces ABX Air Motion Converted to Preliminary Injunction
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at U.S. Senate hearing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!