Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG), EMC Enter Settlement of All Pending Litigation
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) and EMC have agreed to settle all litigation between the two companies. The specific terms of the settlement are confidential, but include a payment to Dell, the dismissal of all litigation between the parties, mutual releases and a license to the disputed patent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Said to Face U.S. Criminal Diesel Emissions Probe - Bloomberg
- Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) Approves Corporate Restructuring; CEO to Step Down
- US Foods (USFD) Names Dirk Locascio as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!