Provident Financial Holdings (PROV) Announces Downward Revision to Q4, FY16 Earnings
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROV) announced that it has revised its fourth quarter and fiscal 2016 net income.
For the quarter ended June 30, 2016, the Company reported revised net income of $2.56 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, down from the net income of $2.80 million, or $0.34 per diluted share previously disclosed in its earnings release dated July 26, 2016. The downward revision was the result of an increase in other operating expenses of approximately $414,000 arising from additional loan origination costs that we determined were not properly credited to certain clients who financed their homes with the Company.
For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016, as a result of this adjustment, net income was revised downward to $7.47 million from the previously reported $7.71 million and diluted earnings per share was revised to $0.88 from the previously reported $0.90 per share.
Other immaterial changes were made to the previously disclosed unaudited financial statements and management discussion denoted in the July 26, 2016 earnings release. We encourage all interested parties to refer to our audited financial statements and management discussion filed on Form 10-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 12, 2016 for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Columbia Property Trust (CXP) Reports Q3 NFFO of $0.37
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!