Proteostasis Therapeutics (PTI) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering at $13/Share
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTI) announced the pricing of its follow-on public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $13.00 per share, before the underwriting discount. All of the common stock is being offered by Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. In addition, the company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount. The offering is expected to close on September 14, 2016 subject to customary closing conditions.
Leerink Partners and RBC Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers. H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as lead manager and Baird is acting as co-manager.
A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to the securities being sold in the offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 8, 2016. This offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the final prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained, when available, by contacting: Leerink Partners LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, One Federal Street, 37th Floor, Boston, MA 02110, or by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (800) 808-7525, ext. 6142; or RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate, 200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10281, Telephone: (877) 822-4089, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Organovo (ONVO) Prices 9M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $25M
- HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, RBC Capital, S1, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!