Proteostasis Therapeutics (PTI) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering at $13/Share
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTI) announced the pricing of its follow-on public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $13.00 per share, before the underwriting discount. All of the common stock is being offered by Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. In addition, the company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount. The offering is expected to close on September 14, 2016 subject to customary closing conditions.
Leerink Partners and RBC Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers. H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as lead manager and Baird is acting as co-manager.
A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to the securities being sold in the offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 8, 2016. This offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the final prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained, when available, by contacting: Leerink Partners LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, One Federal Street, 37th Floor, Boston, MA 02110, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (800) 808-7525, ext. 6142; or RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate, 200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10281, Telephone: (877) 822-4089, Email: email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): Raising 4Q EPS 33% Ahead Of Earnings - RBC
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) to Offer 12.5M Shares for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, RBC Capital, S1, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!