Progressive (PGR) Reports May Earnings Metrics
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Wall St. opens lower as investors assess jobs data
- BlackBerry (BBRY) to Acquire Good Technology in $425M Deal
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Fed's Lacker says will go into September policy meeting 'with an open mind'
Progressive (NYSE: PGR) reported May earnings of 7 cents per share, net premiums earnings and written which were up 8 percent and 7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/04: (KBIO) (AVOL) (BBRY) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (STXS) Lower (more..)
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Dow Chemical (DOW) to Better Reflect Lower Earnings Power.
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) After Updating Model to Reflect Shifting Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!