Progressive (PGR) Reports May Earnings Metrics
- Healthcare stocks, weak data weigh on Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/29: (PRGN) (ENVA) (BGS) Higher; (PNK) (PKOH) (EPAY) Lower
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks fall
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
Progressive (NYSE: PGR) reported May earnings of 7 cents per share, net premiums earnings and written which were up 8 percent and 7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.55
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!