Procter & Gamble (PG) Boosts Buyback Outlook for FY13
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) has increased its outlook for share repurchase to $5 to $6 billion, up from a prior range of $4 to $6 billion
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Files to Delay 20-F Submission; Will Disclose Going Concern; Offers Prelim. FY16 Results
- Ossen Innovation (OSN) Extends Stock Buyback Program by One Year
- Strong Moms Inspire Latest P&G “Thank You, Mom” Campaign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!