Procter & Gamble (PG) Boosts Buyback Outlook for FY13
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) has increased its outlook for share repurchase to $5 to $6 billion, up from a prior range of $4 to $6 billion
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ardmore Shipping (ASC) Completes Review of Securities Filings; Has No Plans for Raising Additional Capital at This Time
- Location Update: Procter & Gamble Brings Mobile Relief to Louisiana Residents Affected by Recent Flooding with P&G Product Kits and Tide Loads of Hope
- On BizWireTV: Big Name Brands Join Louisiana Relief Effort and a Social Experiment Finds Americans Overwhelmingly Honest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!