Procter & Gamble (PG) Boosts Buyback Outlook for FY13
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) has increased its outlook for share repurchase to $5 to $6 billion, up from a prior range of $4 to $6 billion
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Announces 12M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2, FY15 Sales
- Vishay Precision Group (VPG) Adds 1.5M Shares to Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!