Procter & Gamble (PG) Boosts Buyback Outlook for FY13
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) has increased its outlook for share repurchase to $5 to $6 billion, up from a prior range of $4 to $6 billion
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forward Air (FWRD) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; 3M Share Buyback
- Watsco (WSO) Hikes Annual Dividend 24% to $4.20/Share
- Coty Inc. Names Camillo Pane as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!