Procter & Gamble (PG) Boosts Buyback Outlook for FY13
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/21: (CYTX) (BID) (SPLK) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (ARUN) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) has increased its outlook for share repurchase to $5 to $6 billion, up from a prior range of $4 to $6 billion
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ross Stores (ROST) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- New Survey Finds Holiday Toy Shoppers Still Forgetting to Buy Batteries
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!