PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Announces Publication of Stress Test Summary Results
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PrivateBancorp (NASDAQ: PVTB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.66.
PrivateBancorp also announced that it has published the summary results of its annual company-run capital stress test as required by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and Federal Reserve regulations. The summary results are available under the "DFAST Disclosure" link at investor.theprivatebank.com. Results are based on a forward-looking exercise using hypothetical severely adverse macroeconomic conditions prescribed by the Federal Reserve and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and do not represent the Company's forecast of future economic conditions or expected future financial results or condition.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PrivateBancorp (PVTB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB), Yadkin Financial (YDKN) Shareholders Approve Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Related EntitiesFDIC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!