PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Announces Publication of Stress Test Summary Results
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
PrivateBancorp (NASDAQ: PVTB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.66.
PrivateBancorp also announced that it has published the summary results of its annual company-run capital stress test as required by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and Federal Reserve regulations. The summary results are available under the "DFAST Disclosure" link at investor.theprivatebank.com. Results are based on a forward-looking exercise using hypothetical severely adverse macroeconomic conditions prescribed by the Federal Reserve and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and do not represent the Company's forecast of future economic conditions or expected future financial results or condition.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PrivateBancorp (PVTB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Related EntitiesFDIC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!