Principal Financial Group (PFG) Reports AUM by Asset Manager Through Sept. 2016
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Principal Financial Group (NYSE: PFG) disclosed the following on Tuesday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure
This report is filed quarterly to disclose assets under management (“AUM”) by asset manager, prior to the availability of Principal Financial Group, Inc's (the "Company") quarterly earnings release. The amounts presented herein will be consistent with the format of AUM by asset manager and presented again in such format within the Company's financial supplement for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 when that document is posted to the Company's investor relations web site on or about October 27, 2016.
As of September 30, 2016, the assets under management by asset manager were $397.3 billion for Principal Global Investors and $141.0 billion for Principal International and Other Entities of the Company. Other Entities of the Company include Principal Life Insurance Company and Principal Bank.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!