Primoris Services (PRIM) Receives $60M+ Power Plant Award
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ: PRIM) announced a new power plant award valued in excess of $60 million. The contract was signed by Primoris Energy Services' power division, part of the Energy segment. Work is scheduled to commence in the fourth quarter of 2016, and planned completion is in the first quarter of 2018.
- The award is for the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction ("EPC") of a 340-megawatt simple cycle gas turbine power plant located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
- The new plant is an expansion of an existing facility and will provide additional on-demand peaking electricity generation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!