Primoris Services (PRIM) Receives $60M+ Power Plant Award
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ: PRIM) announced a new power plant award valued in excess of $60 million. The contract was signed by Primoris Energy Services' power division, part of the Energy segment. Work is scheduled to commence in the fourth quarter of 2016, and planned completion is in the first quarter of 2018.
- The award is for the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction ("EPC") of a 340-megawatt simple cycle gas turbine power plant located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
- The new plant is an expansion of an existing facility and will provide additional on-demand peaking electricity generation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Primoris Services Corporation Provides Update on $680 Million Pipeline Construction Award
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!