Primoris Services (PRIM) Receives $60M+ Power Plant Award
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ: PRIM) announced a new power plant award valued in excess of $60 million. The contract was signed by Primoris Energy Services' power division, part of the Energy segment. Work is scheduled to commence in the fourth quarter of 2016, and planned completion is in the first quarter of 2018.
- The award is for the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction ("EPC") of a 340-megawatt simple cycle gas turbine power plant located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
- The new plant is an expansion of an existing facility and will provide additional on-demand peaking electricity generation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Amgen (AMGN) Makes Investment in Israel-Based eHealth Ventures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!