Primoris Services (PRIM) Receives $10M+ Engineering Award
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Primoris Services Corporation (Nasdaq: PRIM) announced a design award valued at over $10 million with a major petroleum company. The contract was secured by Primoris' OnQuest, part of the Energy segment.
- The award is for the design and supply of three heaters to a refinery on the Gulf Coast near Houston, Texas.
- The new heaters will assist in lowering the sulphur content in gasoline, helping the refinery meet the EPA's new Tier 3 regulations.
- Work on this project is scheduled to begin in the fourth quarter of 2016, and completion is expected in early 2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Announces New Data Analysis from Phase 2b Trial
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Reports AUM of $97.2 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!