Prima BioMed (PBMD) Announces European Patent for IMP731 Antibody
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ: PBMD) announces the granting of patent number 2142210 entitled “Cytotoxic anti-LAG-3 monoclonal antibody and its use in the treatment or prevention of organ transplant rejection and autoimmune disease” by the European Patent Office.
The patent relates to Prima’s IMP731 antibody (originally developed by Immutep SAS). The granted claims provide protection for specific sequences of anti-LAG-3 antibodies and their use in depleting LAG-3+ T cells by complement dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) and antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity (ADCC).
Rights for the development of the IMP731 antibody were granted in December 2010 to GSK, which has commenced first-in-human clinical trials of the proprietary antibody (GSK2831781) derived from IMP731.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
- Allergan (AGN) Affirms Receipt of FDA Committee Backing for Desmopressin Nasal Spray NDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!