Prima BioMed (PBMD) Announces European Patent for IMP731 Antibody
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ: PBMD) announces the granting of patent number 2142210 entitled “Cytotoxic anti-LAG-3 monoclonal antibody and its use in the treatment or prevention of organ transplant rejection and autoimmune disease” by the European Patent Office.
The patent relates to Prima’s IMP731 antibody (originally developed by Immutep SAS). The granted claims provide protection for specific sequences of anti-LAG-3 antibodies and their use in depleting LAG-3+ T cells by complement dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) and antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity (ADCC).
Rights for the development of the IMP731 antibody were granted in December 2010 to GSK, which has commenced first-in-human clinical trials of the proprietary antibody (GSK2831781) derived from IMP731.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces External Review Following Arrest of Former Employee
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- Corindus Vascular Robotics (CVRS) Reports FDA Clearance for Next-Gen Robotic System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!