Prima BioMed (PBMD) Announces European Patent for IMP731 Antibody
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ: PBMD) announces the granting of patent number 2142210 entitled “Cytotoxic anti-LAG-3 monoclonal antibody and its use in the treatment or prevention of organ transplant rejection and autoimmune disease” by the European Patent Office.
The patent relates to Prima’s IMP731 antibody (originally developed by Immutep SAS). The granted claims provide protection for specific sequences of anti-LAG-3 antibodies and their use in depleting LAG-3+ T cells by complement dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) and antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity (ADCC).
Rights for the development of the IMP731 antibody were granted in December 2010 to GSK, which has commenced first-in-human clinical trials of the proprietary antibody (GSK2831781) derived from IMP731.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- CFPB Sues TCF National (TCB) Bank for Tricking Consumers Into Costly Overdraft Service
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Releases Statement in Response to Kerrisdale Capital's Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!