PriceSmart (PSMT) Comps Rose 0.5% in Sept. 2016
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
PriceSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) today announced that for the month of September 2016 net sales increased 5.5% to $228.4 million, from $216.5 million in September a year earlier. There were 39 warehouse clubs in operation at the end of September 2016 and 37 warehouse clubs in operation at the end of September 2015.
For the four weeks ended October 2, 2016, comparable warehouse sales for the 37 warehouse clubs open at least 13 1/2 full months increased 0.5%, compared to the same four-week period last year.
PriceSmart plans to release fourth quarter fiscal year 2016 financial results on Thursday, October 27, 2016, after the market closes. PriceSmart management will host a conference call at 12:00 p.m. Eastern time (9:00a.m.Pacific time) on Friday, October 28, 2016, to discuss the financial results. Individuals interested in participating in the conference call may do so by dialing (866) 431-5320 toll free, or (719) 785-1748 for international callers and entering participant code 3727333. A digital replay will be available through November 30, 2016, following the conclusion of the call by dialing (888) 203-1112 for domestic callers, or (719) 457-0820 for international callers, and entering replay passcode 3727333.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Travelers (TRV) Tops Q4 EPS by 49c
- Prologis (PLD) Reports In-Line Q4 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!