Preformed Line Products (PLPC) CFO Graef to Retire
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Monday:
ITEM 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On September 9, 2016, Mr. Eric R. Graef, Chief Financial Officer and Vice President-Finance of Preformed Line Products Company (the “Company”), announced his plans to retire from such positions with the Company on May 31, 2017.
The Company is currently in the process of identifying a successor to fill the Chief Financial Officer and Vice President-Finance positions upon Mr. Graef’s retirement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!