Preformed Line Products (PLPC) CFO Graef to Retire
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Monday:
ITEM 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On September 9, 2016, Mr. Eric R. Graef, Chief Financial Officer and Vice President-Finance of Preformed Line Products Company (the “Company”), announced his plans to retire from such positions with the Company on May 31, 2017.
The Company is currently in the process of identifying a successor to fill the Chief Financial Officer and Vice President-Finance positions upon Mr. Graef’s retirement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Files Mixed, Common Stock Shelf
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!