Pre-Paid Legal (PPD) resumes trading down more than 12%
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Shares of Pre-Paid Legal (NYSE: PPD) resume trading down more than 12%
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveDeal (LIVE) to Launch Wide-Ranging National Ad Campaign
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) Pares Some Gains Early
- Instagram (FB) Video Ads are Officially Rolling Out Nationwide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!