Pre-Paid Legal (PPD) resumes trading down more than 12%
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Shares of Pre-Paid Legal (NYSE: PPD) resume trading down more than 12%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: VirnetX (VHC) Pops Higher, Then Retreats
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (RNN) Stock Hit
- Plug Power (PLUG) on Watch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!