Pre-Paid Legal (PPD) resumes trading down more than 12%
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
Shares of Pre-Paid Legal (NYSE: PPD) resume trading down more than 12%
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axiall Corp. (AXLL) Announces Filing of Definitive Proxy Materials; Affirms Ongoing Talks with Multiple Parties
- Plantronics (PLT) Sees Strong Early Gains Following Earnings
- Sterling Construction (STRL) Prices 4.5M Stock Offering at $4/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!