Pre-Paid Legal (PPD) Gets Added Subpoena from SEC; Requests Docs on Membership Info, Complaints
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Pre-Paid Legal (NYSE: PPD) gets an added subpoena from the SEC. The company says the subpoena requests documents related to membership info and on complaints.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Google (GOOG) Improves Maps for Mobile
- Response Genetics (RGDX) Surges on Blue Shield of California Contract
- Agilent (A) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Trims FY13 Outlook; Adds to Buyback, Will Cut Jobs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!