Praxair (PX) Confirmed it Approached Linde AG about Resuming Merger Discussions
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX) today confirmed that the company has approached Linde AG about resuming discussions regarding a potential merger. There can be no assurance that this will result in a transaction, or on what terms any transaction may occur. Praxair does not intend to comment further at this time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/5: (CNSL)/(FRP) (CX) (FDML)
- Sotheby's (BID) Acquires Orion Analytical, Names James Martin as Director of Scientific Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!