Praxair (PX) Confirmed it Approached Linde AG about Resuming Merger Discussions
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX) today confirmed that the company has approached Linde AG about resuming discussions regarding a potential merger. There can be no assurance that this will result in a transaction, or on what terms any transaction may occur. Praxair does not intend to comment further at this time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Syngenta (SYT)/Chemchina Said to Move Closer to EU Approval - Bloomberg, Citing Mlex
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!