PostRock (PSTR) Makes Final Kansas Royalty Settlement Payment
- Wall St. rallies, led by banks and energy stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/12: (ICPT) (NEWS) (MERC) Higher; (LPLA) (SCSS) (SUNE) Lower
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
PostRock Energy Corporation (Nasdaq: PSTR) has made the final Kansas royalty settlement payment of $4.5 million. The cost of the settlement had been fully reserved at December 31, 2011 and is being funded with borrowings on the Company's new revolving credit facility. PostRock expects to have approximately $58 million utilized on its credit facility at December 31, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paragon Offshore to Release Noble Corp (NE) from All Spinoff-Related Claims Amid Bankruptcy Plan
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Announces Publication of ExteNET Phase III Data; Primary Endpoint Met
- NASDAQ OMX Group (NDAQ) to Acquire News Distribution Service, Marketwired
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!