PostRock (PSTR) Makes Final Kansas Royalty Settlement Payment
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
PostRock Energy Corporation (Nasdaq: PSTR) has made the final Kansas royalty settlement payment of $4.5 million. The cost of the settlement had been fully reserved at December 31, 2011 and is being funded with borrowings on the Company's new revolving credit facility. PostRock expects to have approximately $58 million utilized on its credit facility at December 31, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- Questar Corporation (STR) Unit Acquires Additional Nat Gas Property Interest in $52.5M Deal
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Increases Tender for GFI Group (GFIG) to $5.45 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!