PostRock (PSTR) Makes Final Kansas Royalty Settlement Payment
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
PostRock Energy Corporation (Nasdaq: PSTR) has made the final Kansas royalty settlement payment of $4.5 million. The cost of the settlement had been fully reserved at December 31, 2011 and is being funded with borrowings on the Company's new revolving credit facility. PostRock expects to have approximately $58 million utilized on its credit facility at December 31, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg
- Inovio Pharma (INO), Univ. of Penn, MedImmune (AZN) Awarded $12.2M DARPA Contract
- On Track Innovations (OTIV) and USA Technologies (USAT) Report Being Ready for Apple Pay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!