PostRock (PSTR) Makes Final Kansas Royalty Settlement Payment
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
PostRock Energy Corporation (Nasdaq: PSTR) has made the final Kansas royalty settlement payment of $4.5 million. The cost of the settlement had been fully reserved at December 31, 2011 and is being funded with borrowings on the Company's new revolving credit facility. PostRock expects to have approximately $58 million utilized on its credit facility at December 31, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!