PostRock (PSTR) Makes Final Kansas Royalty Settlement Payment
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
PostRock Energy Corporation (Nasdaq: PSTR) has made the final Kansas royalty settlement payment of $4.5 million. The cost of the settlement had been fully reserved at December 31, 2011 and is being funded with borrowings on the Company's new revolving credit facility. PostRock expects to have approximately $58 million utilized on its credit facility at December 31, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- French Officials Unlikely To Settle with Google (GOOG)
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Names Kevin Young CBE as COO
- Navidea Biopharma (NAVB) Denied Request for Temp. Injunctive Relief in CRG Case; Alt. Financing Arrangements Made
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!