Portola Pharma (PTLA) Announces Plans to Present Interim Phase 3b/4 ANNEXA-4 Data
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: PTLA) announced that interim results from its ongoing Phase 3b/4 ANNEXA-4 trial of AndexXa (andexanet alfa), a Factor Xa inhibitor antidote, will be featured in an oral Late-Breaking Science Hot Line session at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) 2016 Congress, which will take place from August 27–31 in Rome. The data also will be featured in the ESC’s Hot Line – Preventive Strategies II press conference on Tuesday, August 30, at 9:00 a.m. CEST.
Portola will host an investor event, which will be webcast, on Tuesday, August 30, at 5:00 p.m. CEST, following the ANNEXA-4 interim results presentation at the ESC Congress. Members of Portola’s senior management team, together with Dr. Stuart J. Connolly, ANNEXA-4 Executive Committee chairman, and Dr. C. Michael Gibson, ANNEXA-4 Executive Committee member, will present and discuss the data.
Following are details of the oral presentation, which will include additional data not available in the posted abstract.
Abstract Title: ANNEXA-4 – Andexanet alfa for reversal of Factor Xa inhibitors in patients with acute major bleedingPresenting Author: Stuart J. Connolly, M.D., professor, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario Session Title: Hot Line Preventive Strategies, 2Presentation Date and Time: Tuesday, August 30, 2:18–2:36 p.m. CESTLocation: Fiera di Roma Exhibition and Trade Centre, Rome – Main Auditorium
Investor Event Webcast Information
The investor event will take place from 5:00-6:00 p.m. CEST/11 a.m.-12 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 30, and will be simultaneously webcast. To access the live and subsequently archived webcast, go to the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://investors.portola.com. A replay will be available for 30 days following the live event.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Load Factor Rose 0.9 Points in November 2016
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!