Poniard (PARD) Puts Annual Meeting on Hold to Gain Support for Important Stock Split Proposal
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PARD), intends to adjourn its annual meeting of shareholders scheduled for Friday, July 8, 2011, until Friday, July 22, 2011, in order to solicit additional proxies to vote in favor of a proposal authorizing the Company's Board of Directors, in its discretion, to effect a reverse stock split in the range of 1-for-15 to 1-for-25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vringo (VRNG) Wins U.K. Patent Suit vs. ZTE
- ZTE Responds to Court Decision in Vringo (VRNG) Case
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA) Announces Favorable Appellate Court Ruling vs. Amkor (AMKR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!