Poniard (PARD) Puts Annual Meeting on Hold to Gain Support for Important Stock Split Proposal
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ends best week of year with slight gain
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PARD), intends to adjourn its annual meeting of shareholders scheduled for Friday, July 8, 2011, until Friday, July 22, 2011, in order to solicit additional proxies to vote in favor of a proposal authorizing the Company's Board of Directors, in its discretion, to effect a reverse stock split in the range of 1-for-15 to 1-for-25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Appoints Brett Biggs as EVP, CFO; Charles Holley to Retire
- TASER Int'l (TASR) Updates on Q3 Axon, Evidence.com Orders
- Dow Jones Determines Hack to System Housing Customer Payment Information (NWSA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!