Poniard (PARD) Puts Annual Meeting on Hold to Gain Support for Important Stock Split Proposal
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PARD), intends to adjourn its annual meeting of shareholders scheduled for Friday, July 8, 2011, until Friday, July 22, 2011, in order to solicit additional proxies to vote in favor of a proposal authorizing the Company's Board of Directors, in its discretion, to effect a reverse stock split in the range of 1-for-15 to 1-for-25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Announces Three-for-Two Common Stock Split
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
- Aytu BioScience (AYTU) Prices $8.6M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!