Poniard (PARD) Puts Annual Meeting on Hold to Gain Support for Important Stock Split Proposal
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PARD), intends to adjourn its annual meeting of shareholders scheduled for Friday, July 8, 2011, until Friday, July 22, 2011, in order to solicit additional proxies to vote in favor of a proposal authorizing the Company's Board of Directors, in its discretion, to effect a reverse stock split in the range of 1-for-15 to 1-for-25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy (LNG), EDP Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE), Coca-Cola (KO) Affiliate Agree to Territory Expansion
- DuPont (DD) Sees Additional Q4 Charge Stemming from Restructuring Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!