Poniard (PARD) Puts Annual Meeting on Hold to Gain Support for Important Stock Split Proposal
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PARD), intends to adjourn its annual meeting of shareholders scheduled for Friday, July 8, 2011, until Friday, July 22, 2011, in order to solicit additional proxies to vote in favor of a proposal authorizing the Company's Board of Directors, in its discretion, to effect a reverse stock split in the range of 1-for-15 to 1-for-25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kate Spade & Company (KATE) Announces New Strategic Initiatives; Prelim. FY14 Revs Top Views
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Confirms FDA Approval of Evotaz to Treat HIV
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Announces Enterprise Reorganization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!