Poniard (PARD) Puts Annual Meeting on Hold to Gain Support for Important Stock Split Proposal
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PARD), intends to adjourn its annual meeting of shareholders scheduled for Friday, July 8, 2011, until Friday, July 22, 2011, in order to solicit additional proxies to vote in favor of a proposal authorizing the Company's Board of Directors, in its discretion, to effect a reverse stock split in the range of 1-for-15 to 1-for-25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Key Energy Services (KEG) Says DOJ Closed FCPA Investigation
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Says It Exceeds Consumer Relief Requirements of OMSO
- ArcelorMittal (MT), United Steelworkers Enter Tentative Agreement on New Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!