Poniard (PARD) Puts Annual Meeting on Hold to Gain Support for Important Stock Split Proposal
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PARD), intends to adjourn its annual meeting of shareholders scheduled for Friday, July 8, 2011, until Friday, July 22, 2011, in order to solicit additional proxies to vote in favor of a proposal authorizing the Company's Board of Directors, in its discretion, to effect a reverse stock split in the range of 1-for-15 to 1-for-25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transact Technologies (TACT), Avery Dennison (AVY) Resolve Dispute; Pre-Scheduled Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan Cancelled
- Insulet Corp. (PODD) Names Michael Levitz as Chief Financial Officer
- Vaalco Energy (EGY) to Plug Kindele-1 Well Offshore Angola
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!