Poniard (PARD) Puts Annual Meeting on Hold to Gain Support for Important Stock Split Proposal
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PARD), intends to adjourn its annual meeting of shareholders scheduled for Friday, July 8, 2011, until Friday, July 22, 2011, in order to solicit additional proxies to vote in favor of a proposal authorizing the Company's Board of Directors, in its discretion, to effect a reverse stock split in the range of 1-for-15 to 1-for-25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Plans Rights Offering, One-for-10 Stock Split
- Vantage Drilling (VTG) Refutes Allegations of Being Tied to Arrest of Former Petrobras Director
- Vertex Pharma's (VRTX) Orkambi Prices at $259K Annually
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!