Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) Files $200M Mixed Securities, Stock Shelf
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ply Gem Holdings (NYSE: PGEM) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell up to $200 million of mixed securities and up to 47,957,011 shares of common stock on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aytu BioScience (AYTU) Prices $8.6M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- Red Rock Resorts (RRR) Files 37.5M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Sells More Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!