Pluristem (PSTI) Receives Approval to Commence PLX-PAD Phase II in Germany
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall St. set to open lower as September rate hike back in focus
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Scores 'Perfect 10' on Wall Street
Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTI) announced that the Paul-Ehrlich-Institute (PEI), the medical regulatory body for biological medicinal products for the Federal Republic of Germany, has approved the company's request to initiate a Phase II study using PLX-PAD cells in patients suffering from Intermittent Claudication (IC). IC is a subset of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD). According to The SAGE Group and HCUP 2007 Inpatient Data, the prevalence of IC in the United States is approximately 14 million patients, representing a cost of approximately $2.5 billion annually to the healthcare system.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novogen Ltd. (NVGN) Completes Strategic Review; Will Begin Interviewing CEO Candidates in Oct.
- BioLife Solutions (BLFS) Announces TiGenix's Cx601 Phase 3 Trial Met Primary Endpoint
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY), The Medicines Company (MDCO) Announce Positive Phase 1 Results from ALN-PCSsc at ESC Congress
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!