Pluristem (PSTI) Receives Approval to Commence PLX-PAD Phase II in Germany
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTI) announced that the Paul-Ehrlich-Institute (PEI), the medical regulatory body for biological medicinal products for the Federal Republic of Germany, has approved the company's request to initiate a Phase II study using PLX-PAD cells in patients suffering from Intermittent Claudication (IC). IC is a subset of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD). According to The SAGE Group and HCUP 2007 Inpatient Data, the prevalence of IC in the United States is approximately 14 million patients, representing a cost of approximately $2.5 billion annually to the healthcare system.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) Receives Positive EMA CHMP Opinion on Xultophy in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Costar Group (CSGP) Subsidiary Sues RealMassive Over Alleged Copyright Infringement
- Merck (MRK) Receives Positive EMA CHMP Opinion on KEYTRUDA as Advanced Melanoma Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!