Pluristem (PSTI) Receives Approval to Commence PLX-PAD Phase II in Germany
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/27: (OLN) (OREX) (BMRN) (DOW) Higher; (OHRP) (APDN) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- TSM, SanDisk (SNDK) Warnings Are Not a Death Knell for Smartphones (AAPL) (QCOM) (SWKS) (AVGO) (more...)
Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTI) announced that the Paul-Ehrlich-Institute (PEI), the medical regulatory body for biological medicinal products for the Federal Republic of Germany, has approved the company's request to initiate a Phase II study using PLX-PAD cells in patients suffering from Intermittent Claudication (IC). IC is a subset of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD). According to The SAGE Group and HCUP 2007 Inpatient Data, the prevalence of IC in the United States is approximately 14 million patients, representing a cost of approximately $2.5 billion annually to the healthcare system.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flamel Technologies (FLML) Announces Positive LiquiTime Guaifenesin Clinical Trial Results
- UPDATE: Ebola Test Vaccines Appear Safe in Phase 2 Liberian Trial (NWLK) (GSK) (MRK)
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Reports Survival Data from DCVax®-L Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!