Pluristem (PSTI) Receives Approval to Commence PLX-PAD Phase II in Germany
- S&P 500 reaches three-week high as health stocks rally
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Anticipates EUR 5.8B Goodwill Impairment in Q3
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/07: (NVLS) (LL) (LBIO) Higher; (CSII) (DB) (EXFO) Lower (more...)
Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTI) announced that the Paul-Ehrlich-Institute (PEI), the medical regulatory body for biological medicinal products for the Federal Republic of Germany, has approved the company's request to initiate a Phase II study using PLX-PAD cells in patients suffering from Intermittent Claudication (IC). IC is a subset of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD). According to The SAGE Group and HCUP 2007 Inpatient Data, the prevalence of IC in the United States is approximately 14 million patients, representing a cost of approximately $2.5 billion annually to the healthcare system.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pluristem CEO Zami Aberman Elected to Board of Directors of the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
- OPKO Health (OPK) Announces Presentation of hGH-CTP Phase 2 Data; Response Comparison to Daily Genotropin Confirmed
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) Sees Vosaroxin MAA Submission for AML to EMA by End of 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!