Plug Power (PLUG) to Offer ProGen Fuel Cell Technology to Independent Companies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ: PLUG) announced that its successful modular ProGen fuel cell engine technology, previously only available in its own products, will now be available to global customers for use in mobility and stationary power fuel cell systems.
“We are now offering ProGen fuel cell system components to independent companies as the flexible power building blocks for their motive and stationary products under development. ProGen is a key part of our future growth due to its robust and cost-effective simplicity as well as the positive impact it makes to our company’s profitability,” said Andy Marsh, CEO at Plug Power.
Through the modular ProGen line, Plug Power will continue to grow as a third-party engine supplier, providing mobility and stationary customers with industry-leading performance, reliability and time to market. The continued movement to electrification in drive train solutions is inevitable, and Plug Power sees growth opportunities in leveraging ProGen into new markets that include mobility applications such as logistics vehicles, delivery vans, ground support equipment, range extenders and electric passenger vehicles.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Cuts PT on Plug Power (PLUG) to $1.40; Sees ITC as Primary Upcoming Catalyst
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!