Planet Fitness (PLNT) Stockholders to Sell 15M Shares in Secondary Offering
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: PLNT) ("Planet Fitness" or the "Company") today announced that certain of its existing stockholders (the "Selling Stockholders") intend to offer for sale 15 million shares of its Class A common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
J.P. Morgan will act as underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of the Company's Class A common stock was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on September 1, 2016 and became effective on September 9, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) to Offer 17.8M in Common Stock
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!