Planet Fitness (PLNT) Stockholders to Sell 15M Shares in Secondary Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: PLNT) ("Planet Fitness" or the "Company") today announced that certain of its existing stockholders (the "Selling Stockholders") intend to offer for sale 15 million shares of its Class A common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
J.P. Morgan will act as underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of the Company's Class A common stock was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on September 1, 2016 and became effective on September 9, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!