Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) Unit Received 'Imminent Danger' MSHA Order
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) disclosed the following on Monday:
Item 1.04 - Mine Safety.
On August 23, 2016, Premier Silica LLC (“Premier Silica”), a subsidiary of Pioneer Natural Resources Company (the “Company”), underwent an inspection by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (“MSHA”) at Premier Silica’s Millwood Operation in Knox County, Ohio. In the course of that inspection, Premier Silica received an imminent danger order issued by MSHA under section 107(a) of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977. According to the order, among other allegations, the inspector detected certain natural gas leaks while inspecting the dryer building, which was not in operation at the time. Employees of Premier Silica found leaks in a low pressure fuel line for the sand dryer burner at the facility, and repairs are near completion. There were no accidents or injuries. Under the rules of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company is required to disclose the issuance of this order on Form 8-K.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!