Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) Unit Received 'Imminent Danger' MSHA Order
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) disclosed the following on Monday:
Item 1.04 - Mine Safety.
On August 23, 2016, Premier Silica LLC (“Premier Silica”), a subsidiary of Pioneer Natural Resources Company (the “Company”), underwent an inspection by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (“MSHA”) at Premier Silica’s Millwood Operation in Knox County, Ohio. In the course of that inspection, Premier Silica received an imminent danger order issued by MSHA under section 107(a) of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977. According to the order, among other allegations, the inspector detected certain natural gas leaks while inspecting the dryer building, which was not in operation at the time. Employees of Premier Silica found leaks in a low pressure fuel line for the sand dryer burner at the facility, and repairs are near completion. There were no accidents or injuries. Under the rules of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company is required to disclose the issuance of this order on Form 8-K.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- Reading (RDI) Announces Dismissal of Derivative Claims with Prejudice
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Announces $7.56M Common Stock, Warrants Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!