Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinnacle Foods Inc. (NYSE: PF) announced the appointment of Michael S. Levitt to the newly created role of Senior Vice President Corporate Development, effective October 31. Levitt will report to Craig Steeneck, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and will partner with Steeneck and Pinnacle CEO Mark Clouse in developing and assessing M&A opportunities that support the Company’s strategic plan.
Levitt, 47, co-founded LG Capital Management, LP, a private investment fund that invested in publicly traded securities, and served as its Portfolio Manager since the fund’s 2011 inception. Prior to LG Capital Management, he worked as a Research Analyst at Chesapeake Partners and as Director in the M&A and Corporate Advisory Group at Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. Earlier in his career, Levitt was a practicing attorney specializing in M&A work at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.
Levitt holds a Juris Doctor with Honors from George Washington University and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
Commenting on the appointment, Steeneck stated, “We are excited to welcome Michael to Pinnacle in this important leadership role. His well-rounded experiences in law, banking and investment management and research will be an asset to Pinnacle and position him as a strong partner to the executive team in implementing the Company’s strategic business development plan.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Chief Digital Officer Dougherty to Retire; Successor Named
- Harman (HAR) Enters Strategic, AR-Focused Partnership with Navdy
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Commences Aggregate $285M Notes Tender Offers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!