Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pinnacle Foods Inc. (NYSE: PF) announced the appointment of Michael S. Levitt to the newly created role of Senior Vice President Corporate Development, effective October 31. Levitt will report to Craig Steeneck, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and will partner with Steeneck and Pinnacle CEO Mark Clouse in developing and assessing M&A opportunities that support the Company’s strategic plan.
Levitt, 47, co-founded LG Capital Management, LP, a private investment fund that invested in publicly traded securities, and served as its Portfolio Manager since the fund’s 2011 inception. Prior to LG Capital Management, he worked as a Research Analyst at Chesapeake Partners and as Director in the M&A and Corporate Advisory Group at Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. Earlier in his career, Levitt was a practicing attorney specializing in M&A work at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.
Levitt holds a Juris Doctor with Honors from George Washington University and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
Commenting on the appointment, Steeneck stated, “We are excited to welcome Michael to Pinnacle in this important leadership role. His well-rounded experiences in law, banking and investment management and research will be an asset to Pinnacle and position him as a strong partner to the executive team in implementing the Company’s strategic business development plan.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!