Pinnacle Airlines Corp. (PNCL) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. (Nasdaq: PNCL) reports that it and its subsidiaries have filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Pinnacle faces financial challenges as a regional airline in an ever evolving and competitive space. According to reports, the company plans to use the Chapter 11 process to implement a turnaround plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Pacific & Western Bank of Canada Announces Results for Its Fourth Quarter Ended October 31, 2013
- Drug Delivery Partnering Terms and Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!