PhotoMedex (PHMD) Closes 3.02M Offeing at $13.23/Share
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
PhotoMedex, Inc. (Nasdaq: PHMD) has closed concurrent registered offerings of 3,023,432 shares of its common stock at $13.23 per share. The gross proceeds to PhotoMedex from the offerings are expected to be approximately $40.0 million, before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and other offering expenses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royale Energy (ROYL) Executes Securities Purchase Agreement
- Nuverra Environmental (NES) Receives Listing Standard Notice From NYSE
- Abengoa (ABGB) Files Communication Under Article 5 Bis of Insolvency Law
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!