PhotoMedex (PHMD) Closes 3.02M Offeing at $13.23/Share
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
PhotoMedex, Inc. (Nasdaq: PHMD) has closed concurrent registered offerings of 3,023,432 shares of its common stock at $13.23 per share. The gross proceeds to PhotoMedex from the offerings are expected to be approximately $40.0 million, before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and other offering expenses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telefonica Brasil (VIV) Launches 219.95M Preferred Offering
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Shareholders Approve Merger
- Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Prices 4M Common Secondary Offering at $14/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!