PhotoMedex (PHMD) Closes 3.02M Offeing at $13.23/Share
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
PhotoMedex, Inc. (Nasdaq: PHMD) has closed concurrent registered offerings of 3,023,432 shares of its common stock at $13.23 per share. The gross proceeds to PhotoMedex from the offerings are expected to be approximately $40.0 million, before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and other offering expenses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Tech (OPTT) Closes 'Best Efforts' Common Stock, Warrants Offering for Net Proceeds of $3.6M
- VIVUS (VVUS) Sues Hetero Over Alleged Infringement of Stendra Patents
- FTC: Teva (TEVA) Agrees to Divest 79 Pharma Products to Settle Actavis (AGN) Generics Merger Issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!