Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) to Offer 6M Common Units
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Phillips 66 Partners LP (NYSE: PSXP) (the “Partnership”) today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 6,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests in the Partnership. In connection with the offering, the Partnership will grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 common units.
The Partnership expects to use a portion of the net proceeds from the offering to fund its announced acquisition of additional equity interests in Explorer Pipeline and its contribution to the recently formed STACK Pipeline joint venture with Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. The Partnership expects to use the remaining proceeds, including net proceeds from any exercise of the underwriter’s option to purchase additional common units, for general partnership purposes, including funding of future acquisitions and organic projects and repayment of outstanding indebtedness.
RBC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained, once available, by sending a request to:
RBC Capital Markets, LLC200 Vesey Street, 8th FloorNew York, NY 10281-8098Attention: Equity SyndicatePhone: 877-822-4089Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/24: (T)/(TWX) (COL)/(BEAV) (GNW) (AMTD) (CBU)/(MBVT) (OASM)
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Crude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!