PharmAthene (PIP) Receives Additional Payments from SIGA Technologies
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE: PIP) announced it has received a series of payments from SIGA Technologies, Inc. totaling $90 million over the past month. Combined with $25 million in previous payments, PharmAthene has now received a total of $115 million plus $6.6 million of interest in partial payment of the SIGA judgement. Under the approved reorganization plan, SIGA has until November 30, 2016 to pay the remaining balance of $93.7 million plus interest.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC) Presents Statistically Significant Data from PERSIST-2 at ASH 2016
- ePlus (PLUS) to Acquire Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Enterprise Services Equipment, IT Services Business
- WiLAN (WILN) Announces Acquisition of Eastman Kodak (KODK) Patent Portfolio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!