PharmAthene (PIP) Receives Additional Payments from SIGA Technologies
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE: PIP) announced it has received a series of payments from SIGA Technologies, Inc. totaling $90 million over the past month. Combined with $25 million in previous payments, PharmAthene has now received a total of $115 million plus $6.6 million of interest in partial payment of the SIGA judgement. Under the approved reorganization plan, SIGA has until November 30, 2016 to pay the remaining balance of $93.7 million plus interest.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC), Baxalta Terminate Pacritinib Licensing Agreement (SHPG)
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Receives $0.25M Extension Payment from Laramide Resources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!