PharmAthene (PIP) Receives Additional Payments from SIGA Technologies
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE: PIP) announced it has received a series of payments from SIGA Technologies, Inc. totaling $90 million over the past month. Combined with $25 million in previous payments, PharmAthene has now received a total of $115 million plus $6.6 million of interest in partial payment of the SIGA judgement. Under the approved reorganization plan, SIGA has until November 30, 2016 to pay the remaining balance of $93.7 million plus interest.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO) Enters Licensing Agreement with Highland Pharma for Tarex Technology
- National Holdings (NHLD) Names Michael Weiss as Chairman; Glenn C. Worman Appointed as CFO
- Coty (COTY) to Replace Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) in S&P 500; Tile Shop (TTS) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!