PharmAthene (PIP) Receives Additional Payments from SIGA Technologies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE: PIP) announced it has received a series of payments from SIGA Technologies, Inc. totaling $90 million over the past month. Combined with $25 million in previous payments, PharmAthene has now received a total of $115 million plus $6.6 million of interest in partial payment of the SIGA judgement. Under the approved reorganization plan, SIGA has until November 30, 2016 to pay the remaining balance of $93.7 million plus interest.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PharmAthene and Altimmune Announce Merger to Create Immunotherapeutics Company Targeting Infectious Diseases
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters Pact With Israeli Specialty Services Provider Best Med
- CombiMatrix (CBMX) Presenting Study Suggesting Genomic Alterations Decrease in Frequency and Severity from Conception Through Childhood
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!