PharmAthene (PIP) Announces Withdrawal of Anthrax Vaccine Bidding Process Protest
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE: PIP) announced that after discussions with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) the Company has withdrawn the protest filed on August 5, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PharmAthene and Altimmune Announce Merger to Create Immunotherapeutics Company Targeting Infectious Diseases
- Universal Insurance (UVE) Appoints Kimberly Cooper to Board of Directors
- Sprint Corp. (S) Appoints Nestor Cano as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!