PharmAthene (PIP) Announces Withdrawal of Anthrax Vaccine Bidding Process Protest
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE: PIP) announced that after discussions with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) the Company has withdrawn the protest filed on August 5, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong YTD 2016 Patent Activity
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Announces New Shingrix Data at IDWeek
- Boeing (BA), UPS (UPS) Enter Purchase Agreement for 14 747-8 Freighters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!