Pfizer (PFE) Says HSR Act Waiting Period in Medivation (MDVN) Acquisition has Expired
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced that the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended has expired with respect to Pfizer’s pending acquisition of Medivation, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDVN).
Pfizer now expects to complete the acquisition in the Third-Quarter 2016. The closing of the tender offer remains subject to other customary closing conditions, including the tender of a majority of the outstanding shares of Medivation common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Sunovion Pharma Completes Acquisition of Cynapsus Therapeutics (CYNA)
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!