Pfizer (PFE) Says HSR Act Waiting Period in Medivation (MDVN) Acquisition has Expired
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced that the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended has expired with respect to Pfizer’s pending acquisition of Medivation, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDVN).
Pfizer now expects to complete the acquisition in the Third-Quarter 2016. The closing of the tender offer remains subject to other customary closing conditions, including the tender of a majority of the outstanding shares of Medivation common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Sells Australia and New Zealand Grocery Business to Bega Cheese Limited for $460M AUD
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Offers Q4 Operational Results, Update on Recent Acquisitions
- Duke Energy (DUK) Reaches Settlement to Resolve Florida Power Plant Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!