Pfizer (PFE) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Change to Nimenrix Marketing Authorization
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
On 10 November 2016, the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) adopted a positive opinion recommending a change to the terms of the marketing authorisation for the medicinal product Nimenrix. The marketing authorisation holder for this medicinal product is Pfizer Limited (NYSE: PFE).
The CHMP adopted an extension to the existing indication as follows2:
"Nimenrix is indicated for active immunisation of individuals from the age of 6 weeks
12 months and above against invasive meningococcal diseases caused by Neisseria meningitidis group A, C, W-135, and Y".
Detailed recommendations for the use of this product will be described in the updated summary of product characteristics (SmPC), which will be published in the revised European public assessment report (EPAR), and will be available in all official European Union languages after a decision on this change to the marketing authorisation has been granted by the European Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Milner Therapeutics Institute Announces New Partnership with US Pharmaceutical Company Pfizer
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Gary Koos as Interim CFO
- Neovasc (NVCN) Offers Update in Litigation with CardiAQ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!