Perry Ellis Int'l (PERY), Callaway Golf (ELY) Enter Extended Licensing Agreement
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Perry Ellis International (PEI) (Nasdaq: PERY) announced the extension of its license agreement with Callaway Golf. After commencing a long term partnership in 2009, PEI will continue to design, produce, manufacture and distribute men's and women's golf-lifestyle apparel across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
“Callaway is one of the most sought-after, premier golf brands in the world, recognized for its best-in-class product innovation, design, and performance across golf equipment as well as apparel,” commented Oscar Feldenkreis, Chief Executive Officer of Perry Ellis International. “We will continue to invest in new technologies and innovative fabrics that offer premium golf-lifestyle apparel. We are extremely confident this authentic and powerful golf brand will continue to generate consumer and retail-partner demand across all geographic markets around the world and become the number-one-apparel golf brand."
“We are extremely pleased to continue our relationship with Perry Ellis International,” commented Chip Brewer, President and Chief Executive Officer of Callaway Golf Company. “Their commitment to producing high quality, premium apparel under the Callaway brand name has been brand enhancing and we look forward to extending our successful partnership.”
For more information about Perry Ellis International, Inc. and the company's entire portfolio of brands, please visit www.PERY.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!