Perry Ellis Int'l (PERY), Callaway Golf (ELY) Enter Extended Licensing Agreement
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Perry Ellis International (PEI) (Nasdaq: PERY) announced the extension of its license agreement with Callaway Golf. After commencing a long term partnership in 2009, PEI will continue to design, produce, manufacture and distribute men's and women's golf-lifestyle apparel across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
“Callaway is one of the most sought-after, premier golf brands in the world, recognized for its best-in-class product innovation, design, and performance across golf equipment as well as apparel,” commented Oscar Feldenkreis, Chief Executive Officer of Perry Ellis International. “We will continue to invest in new technologies and innovative fabrics that offer premium golf-lifestyle apparel. We are extremely confident this authentic and powerful golf brand will continue to generate consumer and retail-partner demand across all geographic markets around the world and become the number-one-apparel golf brand."
“We are extremely pleased to continue our relationship with Perry Ellis International,” commented Chip Brewer, President and Chief Executive Officer of Callaway Golf Company. “Their commitment to producing high quality, premium apparel under the Callaway brand name has been brand enhancing and we look forward to extending our successful partnership.”
For more information about Perry Ellis International, Inc. and the company's entire portfolio of brands, please visit www.PERY.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Names New CIO and President
- Fitbit (FIT) Announces Acquisition of Certain Pebble Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!