Perrigo's (PRGO) Generic Epiduo Gel Garners Tentative FDA Approval
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Perrigo Company plc (NYSE: PRGO) announced it has received tentative approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the generic version of Epiduo Gel (adapalene and benzoyl peroxide 0.1%/2.5%).
Epiduo® Gel (adapalene and benzoyl peroxide 0.1%/2.5%) is indicated for the treatment of acne vulgaris in patients 12 years of age and older. Annual sales for the 12 months ending July 2016 were $379 million.
Perrigo's CEO John T. Hendrickson stated, "This tentative approval is another example of Perrigo's ongoing commitment to developing high quality value alternatives in important treatment categories. The Rx team continues to leverage Perrigo's development capabilities in order to deliver Quality Affordable Healthcare Products® to our customers and consumers around the world."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Enters Agreement to Acquire CRM Solutions Provider Salentica
- Advaxis (ADXS) Announces Topline Data from Phase 2 GOG-0265 Stage 2; OS Data Consistent with Prior Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!