Perrigo (PRGO) Looks Forward to 'Constructive and Productive' Dialogue with Starboard
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Perrigo Company plc (NYSE: PRGO) today acknowledged receipt of a letter from Starboard Value LP, a Perrigo shareholder.
Perrigo will review the letter carefully and looks forward to a constructive and productive dialogue with Starboard – as we do with all of our shareholders – while we execute on a number of strategic and operational initiatives. Perrigo also reiterates its commitment to disciplined execution; transparency with its shareholders, customers, and employees; and, above all, to delivering value for its shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Company plc to Release Third Quarter Calendar Year 2016 Results on November 10, 2016
- Oceaneering (OII) Receives Two-Year FSVS Contract Extension from BP (BP) Unit for Offshore Angola Work
- Qualcomm (QCOM), Lumen Australia Enter Wireless EV Charging Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Comments
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!