Perrigo (PRGO) Looks Forward to 'Constructive and Productive' Dialogue with Starboard
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Perrigo Company plc (NYSE: PRGO) today acknowledged receipt of a letter from Starboard Value LP, a Perrigo shareholder.
Perrigo will review the letter carefully and looks forward to a constructive and productive dialogue with Starboard – as we do with all of our shareholders – while we execute on a number of strategic and operational initiatives. Perrigo also reiterates its commitment to disciplined execution; transparency with its shareholders, customers, and employees; and, above all, to delivering value for its shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Company plc to Release Third Quarter Calendar Year 2016 Results on November 10, 2016
- Adamas Pharma (ADMS) Announces Submission of ADS-5102 NDA to U.S. FDA as Dyskinesia Treatment in PD Patients
- Boeing (BA), UPS (UPS) Enter Purchase Agreement for 14 747-8 Freighters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Comments
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!