Perrigo (PRGO) Looks Forward to 'Constructive and Productive' Dialogue with Starboard
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Perrigo Company plc (NYSE: PRGO) today acknowledged receipt of a letter from Starboard Value LP, a Perrigo shareholder.
Perrigo will review the letter carefully and looks forward to a constructive and productive dialogue with Starboard – as we do with all of our shareholders – while we execute on a number of strategic and operational initiatives. Perrigo also reiterates its commitment to disciplined execution; transparency with its shareholders, customers, and employees; and, above all, to delivering value for its shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO) Rumored to be Working on Settlement with Starboard - DealReporter
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Enters Exclusive Sub-License Agreement with SATT Sud-Est
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Comments
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!