Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Receives Two U.S. Patents Related to Zohydro ER with BeadTek
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTX) announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent Numbers 9,421,200 (‘200 patent) and 9,433,619 (‘619 patent), covering important safety information related to dosing patients with Zohydro ER with BeadTek. These patents, in addition to recently issued U.S. Patent Numbers 9,265,760 (‘760 patent), 9,326,982 (‘982 patent), 9,333,201 (‘201 patent) and 9,339,499 (‘499 patent), are broadly directed to methods of dosing patients with mild or moderate hepatic impairment with hydrocodone. The ‘760, ‘982, ‘201, ‘499, ‘200, and ‘619 patents expire on July 25, 2033.
“The ‘200 and ‘619 patents, solely owned by Pernix, further strengthen our intellectual property portfolio covering Zohydro ER with BeadTek,” said John Sedor, Chairman and CEO of Pernix Therapeutics. “With the addition of these patents, Zohydro ER with BeadTek currently has nine patents listed in the FDA’s Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations. In addition, several other patent applications related to this product are pending.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- UPDATE: Regulators Deem First NBC Bank (FNBC) to be in Troubled Condition - DJ (Correction)
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!