Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Receives Two U.S. Patents Related to Zohydro ER with BeadTek
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTX) announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent Numbers 9,421,200 (‘200 patent) and 9,433,619 (‘619 patent), covering important safety information related to dosing patients with Zohydro ER with BeadTek. These patents, in addition to recently issued U.S. Patent Numbers 9,265,760 (‘760 patent), 9,326,982 (‘982 patent), 9,333,201 (‘201 patent) and 9,339,499 (‘499 patent), are broadly directed to methods of dosing patients with mild or moderate hepatic impairment with hydrocodone. The ‘760, ‘982, ‘201, ‘499, ‘200, and ‘619 patents expire on July 25, 2033.
“The ‘200 and ‘619 patents, solely owned by Pernix, further strengthen our intellectual property portfolio covering Zohydro ER with BeadTek,” said John Sedor, Chairman and CEO of Pernix Therapeutics. “With the addition of these patents, Zohydro ER with BeadTek currently has nine patents listed in the FDA’s Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations. In addition, several other patent applications related to this product are pending.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!