Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Receives Two U.S. Patents Related to Zohydro ER with BeadTek
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTX) announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent Numbers 9,421,200 (‘200 patent) and 9,433,619 (‘619 patent), covering important safety information related to dosing patients with Zohydro ER with BeadTek. These patents, in addition to recently issued U.S. Patent Numbers 9,265,760 (‘760 patent), 9,326,982 (‘982 patent), 9,333,201 (‘201 patent) and 9,339,499 (‘499 patent), are broadly directed to methods of dosing patients with mild or moderate hepatic impairment with hydrocodone. The ‘760, ‘982, ‘201, ‘499, ‘200, and ‘619 patents expire on July 25, 2033.
“The ‘200 and ‘619 patents, solely owned by Pernix, further strengthen our intellectual property portfolio covering Zohydro ER with BeadTek,” said John Sedor, Chairman and CEO of Pernix Therapeutics. “With the addition of these patents, Zohydro ER with BeadTek currently has nine patents listed in the FDA’s Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations. In addition, several other patent applications related to this product are pending.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Enters Agreement to Acquire GasLog Seattle
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces Positive Longer-Term ORKAMBI + KALYDECO Data in CF Progression Modification
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Announces Three-for-Two Common Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!