Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Receives Two U.S. Patents Related to Zohydro ER with BeadTek
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTX) announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent Numbers 9,421,200 (‘200 patent) and 9,433,619 (‘619 patent), covering important safety information related to dosing patients with Zohydro ER with BeadTek. These patents, in addition to recently issued U.S. Patent Numbers 9,265,760 (‘760 patent), 9,326,982 (‘982 patent), 9,333,201 (‘201 patent) and 9,339,499 (‘499 patent), are broadly directed to methods of dosing patients with mild or moderate hepatic impairment with hydrocodone. The ‘760, ‘982, ‘201, ‘499, ‘200, and ‘619 patents expire on July 25, 2033.
“The ‘200 and ‘619 patents, solely owned by Pernix, further strengthen our intellectual property portfolio covering Zohydro ER with BeadTek,” said John Sedor, Chairman and CEO of Pernix Therapeutics. “With the addition of these patents, Zohydro ER with BeadTek currently has nine patents listed in the FDA’s Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations. In addition, several other patent applications related to this product are pending.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Says It's Pleased with DOJ Agreement
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Updates on Imaging Components Business Separation; Will Receive ~$200M
- Exclusive: U.S. regulator set to fail Wells Fargo on community lending test -sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!