Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Receives Two U.S. Patents Related to Zohydro ER with BeadTek
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTX) announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent Numbers 9,421,200 (‘200 patent) and 9,433,619 (‘619 patent), covering important safety information related to dosing patients with Zohydro ER with BeadTek. These patents, in addition to recently issued U.S. Patent Numbers 9,265,760 (‘760 patent), 9,326,982 (‘982 patent), 9,333,201 (‘201 patent) and 9,339,499 (‘499 patent), are broadly directed to methods of dosing patients with mild or moderate hepatic impairment with hydrocodone. The ‘760, ‘982, ‘201, ‘499, ‘200, and ‘619 patents expire on July 25, 2033.
“The ‘200 and ‘619 patents, solely owned by Pernix, further strengthen our intellectual property portfolio covering Zohydro ER with BeadTek,” said John Sedor, Chairman and CEO of Pernix Therapeutics. “With the addition of these patents, Zohydro ER with BeadTek currently has nine patents listed in the FDA’s Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations. In addition, several other patent applications related to this product are pending.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Endologix (ELGX) Names New Chief Medical Officer
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!