Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Govt Affairs Executive Wins Pain Management Advocacy Award
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTX) announced that Marsha Stanton, Ph.D., RN, Executive Director of Medical and Government Affairs, was awarded the prestigious Pain Management Advocacy Award from the American Society for Pain Management Nursing® (ASPMN) at the 2016 ASPMN National Conference, which was held in Louisville, KY, from September 7-10, 2016.
“We are proud of Dr. Stanton’s recognition at the ASPMN national conference, and are very pleased to have someone of her caliber as a member of the Pernix Therapeutics team,” said John Sedor, Chairman and CEO of Pernix Therapeutics.
Nominees for the Pain Management Advocacy Award must demonstrate leadership and outstanding contributions which have influenced public perception, attitudes, and awareness of pain and its management through public education, governmental reform, and/or media exposure compatible with the ASPMN mission and goals.
Dr. Stanton is nationally recognized for her extensive work in pain management, including clinical practice, public policy and patient education. She is a registered nurse, and obtained her Master of Science in Health & Human Services from Columbia Pacific University and a Ph.D. in Health Education from Glendale University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Announces Receipt of NYSE Continued Listing Standard Notice
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!