Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Govt Affairs Executive Wins Pain Management Advocacy Award
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTX) announced that Marsha Stanton, Ph.D., RN, Executive Director of Medical and Government Affairs, was awarded the prestigious Pain Management Advocacy Award from the American Society for Pain Management Nursing® (ASPMN) at the 2016 ASPMN National Conference, which was held in Louisville, KY, from September 7-10, 2016.
“We are proud of Dr. Stanton’s recognition at the ASPMN national conference, and are very pleased to have someone of her caliber as a member of the Pernix Therapeutics team,” said John Sedor, Chairman and CEO of Pernix Therapeutics.
Nominees for the Pain Management Advocacy Award must demonstrate leadership and outstanding contributions which have influenced public perception, attitudes, and awareness of pain and its management through public education, governmental reform, and/or media exposure compatible with the ASPMN mission and goals.
Dr. Stanton is nationally recognized for her extensive work in pain management, including clinical practice, public policy and patient education. She is a registered nurse, and obtained her Master of Science in Health & Human Services from Columbia Pacific University and a Ph.D. in Health Education from Glendale University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stein Mart (SMRT) CEO to Resign; Q3 Comps Down 4%
- Ford Motor (F) Appoints New Ford Smart Mobility CEO
- Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Announces GEN-003 Phase 2b Met Primary Endpoint as Genital Herpes Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!