Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Govt Affairs Executive Wins Pain Management Advocacy Award
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTX) announced that Marsha Stanton, Ph.D., RN, Executive Director of Medical and Government Affairs, was awarded the prestigious Pain Management Advocacy Award from the American Society for Pain Management Nursing® (ASPMN) at the 2016 ASPMN National Conference, which was held in Louisville, KY, from September 7-10, 2016.
“We are proud of Dr. Stanton’s recognition at the ASPMN national conference, and are very pleased to have someone of her caliber as a member of the Pernix Therapeutics team,” said John Sedor, Chairman and CEO of Pernix Therapeutics.
Nominees for the Pain Management Advocacy Award must demonstrate leadership and outstanding contributions which have influenced public perception, attitudes, and awareness of pain and its management through public education, governmental reform, and/or media exposure compatible with the ASPMN mission and goals.
Dr. Stanton is nationally recognized for her extensive work in pain management, including clinical practice, public policy and patient education. She is a registered nurse, and obtained her Master of Science in Health & Human Services from Columbia Pacific University and a Ph.D. in Health Education from Glendale University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Acquires Dairy Queen Restaurant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!