Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Govt Affairs Executive Wins Pain Management Advocacy Award
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTX) announced that Marsha Stanton, Ph.D., RN, Executive Director of Medical and Government Affairs, was awarded the prestigious Pain Management Advocacy Award from the American Society for Pain Management Nursing® (ASPMN) at the 2016 ASPMN National Conference, which was held in Louisville, KY, from September 7-10, 2016.
“We are proud of Dr. Stanton’s recognition at the ASPMN national conference, and are very pleased to have someone of her caliber as a member of the Pernix Therapeutics team,” said John Sedor, Chairman and CEO of Pernix Therapeutics.
Nominees for the Pain Management Advocacy Award must demonstrate leadership and outstanding contributions which have influenced public perception, attitudes, and awareness of pain and its management through public education, governmental reform, and/or media exposure compatible with the ASPMN mission and goals.
Dr. Stanton is nationally recognized for her extensive work in pain management, including clinical practice, public policy and patient education. She is a registered nurse, and obtained her Master of Science in Health & Human Services from Columbia Pacific University and a Ph.D. in Health Education from Glendale University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) Announces Reacquisition of BELBUCA Rights from Endo (ENDP)
- Tessera Technologies' (TSRA) DTS, Inc. Acquires All In Media
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces Early Initial Success from Ongoing Enobosarm Phase 2 in ER+/AR+ Breast Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!