Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Govt Affairs Executive Wins Pain Management Advocacy Award
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTX) announced that Marsha Stanton, Ph.D., RN, Executive Director of Medical and Government Affairs, was awarded the prestigious Pain Management Advocacy Award from the American Society for Pain Management Nursing® (ASPMN) at the 2016 ASPMN National Conference, which was held in Louisville, KY, from September 7-10, 2016.
“We are proud of Dr. Stanton’s recognition at the ASPMN national conference, and are very pleased to have someone of her caliber as a member of the Pernix Therapeutics team,” said John Sedor, Chairman and CEO of Pernix Therapeutics.
Nominees for the Pain Management Advocacy Award must demonstrate leadership and outstanding contributions which have influenced public perception, attitudes, and awareness of pain and its management through public education, governmental reform, and/or media exposure compatible with the ASPMN mission and goals.
Dr. Stanton is nationally recognized for her extensive work in pain management, including clinical practice, public policy and patient education. She is a registered nurse, and obtained her Master of Science in Health & Human Services from Columbia Pacific University and a Ph.D. in Health Education from Glendale University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plug Power (PLUG) Says it Deployed 4,010 GenDrive Units in FY16, Exceeding Guidance
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Sees F-35 Costs Dropping to $85M by Lot 13, on Track to Reduce Unit Price by 60% by Lot 10 - Bloomberg, Citing Slides
- Trovagene (TROV) Announces Publication of Study Results in Clinical Cancer Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!