Perma-Fix (PESI) Announces Sale of $10M Perma-Fix Medical Corp. Preferred to Private Investor
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: PESI) announced that it has entered into a letter of intent with a private investor, subject to certain closing and other conditions, for the purchase of $10 million of Preferred Shares in Perma-Fix Medical Corporation ("PF Corp."), a Delaware corporation and a wholly owned subsidiary of Perma-Fix Medical, S.A. (WAR: PFM), at a price of $8.00 per share. Upon closing, the Preferred Shares of PF Corp. would be voting securities and allow the investor to own approximately 48.6% of PF Corp.'s issued and outstanding voting securities as of the closing. PFM is a majority owned Polish subsidiary of PESI. The letter of intent also provides that at closing, subject to certain terms and conditions, the investor would also receive a 36-month warrant to purchase three quarters (.75) of one share of PF Corp. common stock for each share of Preferred Stock purchased by the investor at closing at an exercise price of $9.00 for each three quarters of one share. In addition, at closing, PESI would receive a 36 month warrant, subject to certain terms and conditions, to purchase up to 183,606 shares of PF Corp.'s common stock at an exercise price of $14.00 per share. Further, under the terms of the letter of intent PESI would be repaid the amounts owed to it by PFM and PF Corp. within a reasonable period of time.
The letter of intent is subject to certain terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, the negotiation and execution of definitive agreement.
Stephen Belcher, Chief Executive Officer of PFM stated, "We believe that this proposed financing to Perma-Fix Medical Corporation should provide us funding to execute our strategy through to commercialization of our Tc-99m technology that we have licensed from PESI, subject to certain FDA approvals."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!