PerkinElmer (PKI) Announces Corp. Reorganization; Will Form New Discovery & Analytical Solutions Unit
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
PerkinElmer, Inc. (NYSE: PKI) announced organizational changes effective October 3, 2016 to better position PerkinElmer to grow in attractive end markets and expand share with the Company’s core product offerings through an improved customer focus, more value-add collaboration and breakthrough innovations.
PerkinElmer’s Diagnostics business, focused on reproductive health, emerging market diagnostic solutions and applied genomics, will become a standalone business segment to better meet the needs of clinically-oriented customers in regulated markets. Prahlad Singh, who has been named Senior Vice President and President, Diagnostics effective October 3, 2016, will lead this business.
PerkinElmer’s Environmental Health and Life Science Solutions businesses will combine to form Discovery & Analytical Solutions. This combination will advance PerkinElmer’s success in serving and innovating for its applications-oriented customers in the food, environmental, industrial, and life sciences markets. Jim Corbett has been named Executive Vice President and President, Discovery & Analytical Solutions effective October 3, 2016.
“We are excited about taking the next step in our strategic evolution to drive increasing profitable growth and advance our mission of innovating for a healthier world,” said Robert Friel, chairman and chief executive officer of PerkinElmer. “These organizational changes will accelerate our application and technology development efforts for the benefit of PerkinElmer’s customers as we expand our capabilities to provide more integrated solutions that address critical needs around the globe.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Receives Letter from Snow Park Capital; Calls for Evaluation of Strategic Alternatives
- Apple (AAPL) Launches All-New MacBook Pro; Will Start at $1,499
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Commences Jet Engine Lubricant Production at Port Allen Plant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!