Performance Sports Group (PSG) Comments on Market Chatter; Says No Agreement Reached with Third Party
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Performance Sports Group Ltd. (NYSE: PSG) issued the following statement:
The Company does not generally comment publicly on unusual trading activity, rumors or speculation in the marketplace; however, at the request of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), the Company is advising that, as previously announced, the Board of Directors of the Company has formed a special committee, and the Special Committee, with the assistance of Centerview Partners LLC as its independent financial advisor, is continuing to review and evaluate strategic alternatives. While Centerview and the Company have had discussions with certain interested parties and stakeholders, no agreement has been reached with a third party. Until such time as it is appropriate to make a public announcement on any potential transaction, the Company will not comment further on this matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
- Obama Poised to Block Chinese Takeover of Aixtron SE (AIXG) - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!