Performance Sports Group (PSG) Comments on Market Chatter; Says No Agreement Reached with Third Party
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Performance Sports Group Ltd. (NYSE: PSG) issued the following statement:
The Company does not generally comment publicly on unusual trading activity, rumors or speculation in the marketplace; however, at the request of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), the Company is advising that, as previously announced, the Board of Directors of the Company has formed a special committee, and the Special Committee, with the assistance of Centerview Partners LLC as its independent financial advisor, is continuing to review and evaluate strategic alternatives. While Centerview and the Company have had discussions with certain interested parties and stakeholders, no agreement has been reached with a third party. Until such time as it is appropriate to make a public announcement on any potential transaction, the Company will not comment further on this matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Syngenta (SYT)/Chemchina Said to Move Closer to EU Approval - Bloomberg, Citing Mlex
- Fairfax may sell 25 percent of India's ICICI Lombard in up to $1 billion deal: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!