Performance Sports Group (PSG) Comments on Market Chatter; Says No Agreement Reached with Third Party
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Performance Sports Group Ltd. (NYSE: PSG) issued the following statement:
The Company does not generally comment publicly on unusual trading activity, rumors or speculation in the marketplace; however, at the request of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), the Company is advising that, as previously announced, the Board of Directors of the Company has formed a special committee, and the Special Committee, with the assistance of Centerview Partners LLC as its independent financial advisor, is continuing to review and evaluate strategic alternatives. While Centerview and the Company have had discussions with certain interested parties and stakeholders, no agreement has been reached with a third party. Until such time as it is appropriate to make a public announcement on any potential transaction, the Company will not comment further on this matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Said to Weigh Options, Including Bankruptcy
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Receive FDA Complete Response Letter for Sarilumab BLA as RA Treatment
- European Commission Opens Investigation into Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta (SYT) by ChemChina
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!