Performance Sports Group (PSG) Appoints Two New SVPs
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Performance Sports Group Ltd. (NYSE: PSG) announced that it has appointed Dan Sills to serve as Executive Vice President, Hockey and Mike Thorne to serve as Executive Vice President, Baseball/Softball. Sills and Thorne will start in their new roles on November 1. Thorne replaces Todd Harman, whose employment with the Company ended on October 28.
The Company also announced the departure of Amir Rosenthal, President, effective October 28, and the appointment of Jennifer Hughey as its new Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, effective November 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Appoints Dr. Dan Kephart as Its Chief Science Officer
- Interpublic says U.S. government sought video production data
- Illumina (ILMN) Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!