Performance Sports Group (PSG) Appoints Two New SVPs
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Performance Sports Group Ltd. (NYSE: PSG) announced that it has appointed Dan Sills to serve as Executive Vice President, Hockey and Mike Thorne to serve as Executive Vice President, Baseball/Softball. Sills and Thorne will start in their new roles on November 1. Thorne replaces Todd Harman, whose employment with the Company ended on October 28.
The Company also announced the departure of Amir Rosenthal, President, effective October 28, and the appointment of Jennifer Hughey as its new Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, effective November 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Elects Matthew Garth as CFO
- Eyegate Pharma (EYEG) Granted Canadian Patent for Proprietary Iontophoretic Formulation and Use
- Raytheon (RTN) Awarded $235M from Navy for Standard Missile-6 Production
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!