Performance Sports Group (PSG) Announces OSC Issued Management Cease Trade Order; Does Not Affect Trading
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Performance Sports Group Ltd. (NYSE: PSG) announced that the Ontario Securities Commission has issued a previously applied for management cease trade order.
As previously announced, the Company applied for the management cease trade order in connection with the ongoing delay in the filing of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K, including its annual audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended May 31, 2016 and the related management's discussion and analysis (the "Annual Filings"). The management cease trade order was issued under National Policy 12-203 - Management Cease Trade Orders ("NP 12-203") and restricts the trading in securities of the Company by certain senior members of management of the Company who are subject to the order.
The order does not affect the ability of other shareholders to trade in the securities of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Turquoise Hill (TRQ) Announces Suspension of Concrete Shipments to Chinese Border by Oyu Tolgoi
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Announces Top-Line Data from ND0701 PK Trial; Results Comparable to Reference Drug
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!