Performance Food Group (PFGC) Prices 10M Share Secondary Offering for Proceeds of ~$228.5M
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Performance Food Group Company (NYSE: PFGC) announced the pricing of the underwritten secondary offering by certain of its stockholders, including affiliates of The Blackstone Group L.P. (the “Selling Stockholders”), of 10,000,000 shares of the common stock of the Company at a public offering price of $22.85 per share. The offering is expected to close on November 21, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. The Company did not offer any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to the Company’s automatic shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”), which became effective upon filing. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: (212) 902-1171, facsimile: 212-902-9316, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Howard Bancorp (HBMD) Commences $30M Offering of Common Stock
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) to Offer 18M Shares for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!