Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) Acquires Digital Consultancy Bluetube
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Perficient, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRFT) announced it has acquired Bluetube, a $7 million annual-services-revenue digital consultancy with deep expertise in enterprise mobile applications.
The acquisition is expected to be accretive to adjusted earnings per share immediately.
“We are excited to continue to strengthen our digital capabilities with the strategic acquisition of Bluetube,” said Jeffrey Davis, Perficient’s chief executive officer and president. “Bluetube’s capabilities are highly complementary to those of our award-winning creative agency, Perficient Digital, and in a mobile-first world are a key strategic differentiator. Bluetube’s reputation for delivering excellent digital and mobile experiences, customer-centric mentality, and solid client roster ensures a strong cultural fit and compelling opportunities for accelerated growth moving forward.”
The acquisition of Bluetube:
- Enhances and expands Perficient’s digital experience offerings with additional strategy, creative services, mobile, and marketing expertise;
- Increases Perficient’s presence in the southeastern United States and in the enterprise-rich Atlanta market;
- Strengthens Perficient’s Microsoft-oriented offerings by deepening its Sitecore practice expertise and introducing an Elite-level Xamarin partnership – one of just 10 globally – to the firm;
- Adds approximately 60 consulting, digital agency, technology, sales, and support professionals; and
- Brings client relationships with enterprise customers including Home Depot, Jackson Energy Authority, Kimberly-Clark, Mapco Express, the New York Philharmonic, Sea Tow, Turner Broadcasting, and many others.
Bluetube’s chief executive officer, Grant Davies, joins Perficient in a key leadership role.
“Perficient, and its award-winning creative agency, Perficient Digital, is well-known and highly regarded for its digital transformation expertise and experience,” Davies said. “We’re thrilled to join a firm with a reputation for excellence and a distinguished track record of delivering outstanding digital experience, business optimization, and industry solutions to the world’s leading enterprises.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4; Names New CTO
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY16 Production
- Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) Makes Interest Payment on Senior Notes; Enters Limited Waiver w/ First Lien Lenders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!