Peregrine Pharma (PPHM) Regains Compliance with NASDAQ
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PPHM) today announced that it has received a letter from The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC notifying the company that it has regained full compliance with the NASDAQ Capital Market's minimum bid price continued listing requirement, as a result of the closing bid price of its common stock having been at or above the minimum requirement of $1.00 per share for at least 10 consecutive trading days. As a result, Peregrine's shares of common stock will continue to trade on the NASDAQ capital market.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal Reported Slower Mobile Payment Growth for Cyber Monday (EBAY)
- Enbridge (ENB) Guides FY14 EPS Within Expectations
- NuVasive (NUVA) Adds Life Tech (LIFE) CEO Lucier as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!