Penn Virginia Begins Trading OTC Under Ticker 'PVAC'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Penn Virginia Corporation (OTC: PVAC) announced that the Company's common stock commenced trading today on the OTCQX U.S. Premier market under the trading symbol "PVAC".
John A. Brooks, Interim Principal Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer, commented, "We are very pleased to have the opportunity to trade on OTCQX and see this as an important step towards increasing shareholder liquidity and investor visibility of our company, pending our listing on a national securities exchange."
Investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the Company on www.otcmarkets.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!