Peerless Mfg. Co. (PMFG) Awarded $6.9 Million Contract
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Peerless Mfg. Co. (Nasdaq: PMFG) has been awarded a contract valued at approximately $6.9 million for the design and supply of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems for the reduction of nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions from 6 combine cycle gas turbines. These turbines are expected to produce 2000 megawatts of electric power generation for an independent power producer at the new power and desalination complex in Mesaieed, Qatar. Peerless received the order from a large HRSG boiler manufacturer in Europe. The equipment is scheduled for delivery throughout calendar year 2008.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Google (GOOG) Improves Maps for Mobile
- Santarus (SNTS) to Present Additional Data on UCERIS
- Maxwell Tech (MXWL) Recieves NASDAQ Notification Letter, Expects to Satisfy Conditions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!