Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Peabody Energy (OTCl: BTUUQ) shares are trading strong Friday, up over 22 percent early, after the company disclosed the following late Thursday night:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure
As previously disclosed, on April 13, 2016, Peabody Energy Corporation, a Delaware corporation (“Peabody Energy” or the “Company”) and a majority of the Company’s wholly owned domestic subsidiaries, as well as one international subsidiary in Gibraltar (collectively with the Company, the "Debtors"), filed voluntary petitions under Chapter 11 of Title 11 of the U.S. Code (the “Bankruptcy Code”) in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri (the “Bankruptcy Court”). The Debtors' Chapter 11 cases (collectively, the "Chapter 11 Cases") are being jointly administered under the caption In re Peabody Energy Corporation, et al., Case No. 16-42529.
On October 20, 2016, the Debtors filed their monthly operating report for the month ended September 30, 2016 (the “Monthly Operating Report”) with the Bankruptcy Court.
(NOTE: The operating report is embedded below.)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Shares Continue Higher
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!