Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Peabody Energy (OTCl: BTUUQ) shares are trading strong Friday, up over 22 percent early, after the company disclosed the following late Thursday night:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure
As previously disclosed, on April 13, 2016, Peabody Energy Corporation, a Delaware corporation (“Peabody Energy” or the “Company”) and a majority of the Company’s wholly owned domestic subsidiaries, as well as one international subsidiary in Gibraltar (collectively with the Company, the "Debtors"), filed voluntary petitions under Chapter 11 of Title 11 of the U.S. Code (the “Bankruptcy Code”) in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri (the “Bankruptcy Court”). The Debtors' Chapter 11 cases (collectively, the "Chapter 11 Cases") are being jointly administered under the caption In re Peabody Energy Corporation, et al., Case No. 16-42529.
On October 20, 2016, the Debtors filed their monthly operating report for the month ended September 30, 2016 (the “Monthly Operating Report”) with the Bankruptcy Court.
(NOTE: The operating report is embedded below.)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- Stone Energy (SGY) Offers Update on Amethyst Well; Says Restoration Not Guaranteed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!